SECME: STEM Superheroes!
STEM School Designation
Full participation in SECME for the purpose of the STEM School Designation is defined as:
- 1. Registration at the local and national levels:
- 2. Evidence of School Site SECME Activities (i.e. school site clubs, classroom activities, school wide competitions)
- 3. Representation at Saturday SECME Seminars (Minimum one)
- 4. Registration and Participation in the District SECME Olympiad (See STEM School Designation rubric STEM criteria for specific events required)
- 5. Completion of End of Year National SECME Survey by Students and Program Coordinator